Receptionist, Business management Department
- To organize the process (accept and register) in the prescribed manner incoming and outgoing correspondence and in accordance with the resolution of Deputy. General Directors or replacement person to transfer them to the executors;
- To control the timely processing of documents by employees in the electronic document management system;
- To monitor the execution of the Director General’s instructions in accordance with the resolutions on the documents;
- To organize the reception of the visitors.
- To develop the nomenclature of the Company for the corresponding year.
- High education;
- At least 1 year of work experience in the field is appointed to the position of a document specialist in the administrative Department;
- knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English.
Duty officer, Department of Transportation
- Regular monitoring of the timeliness of flights;
- Regular airport closure monitoring;
- Monitoring the “e-Freight” project;
- Monitoring flight delays due to technical reasons, weather conditions, late arrival of aircraft, etc.;
- Preparation of reports at the end of the work shift.
- High education (aviation, technical, economic);
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of aviation (in the direction of passenger and cargo transportation);
- Knowledge of legislative acts in the field of aviation;
- Knowledge of computer applications MS office (outlook, word, excel).
Shift work (12 hours).
Please put the application closure: September 10,2020
Applications to send: Gauhar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Legal Department
- legal analysis of draft regulatory and legal acts, as well as materials of control and supervision prepared by structural units of the enterprise, as well as participation in their preparation;
- Providing advice and clarification to supervised units on the application of the law;
- Representation of interests of the enterprise in courts, state and other organizations;
- analysis of claims and court cases, the procedures of concluding and executing contracts for the development of proposals to address deficiencies and improve the activities of the enterprise;
- consideration and proposal of opinions at the request of state bodies, other organizations and persons on the provision of information containing commercial and other secrets protected by law;
- legal support of corporate activities of the enterprise.
- At least 5 years of experience in the legal field, experience in the corporate sector is desirable;
- knowledge of civil, banking, labor, tax laws, the Law on Joint Stock Companies and other laws regulating the activities of joint stock companies;
- knowledge of Kazakh, Russian and English (not lower than upper - intermediate).
Please submit CVs to email@example.com with indication of role you apply for in subject line of your email. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.