In accordance with the decisions of the Interdepartmental Commission on preventing the emergence and spread of coronavirus infection in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan regular passenger flights to the UAE and Qatar have been opened.
Thus, to date, 46 flights a week between Kazakhstan and the UAE are operated by Air Astana, Fly Arystan, Fly Dubai, Air Arabia and Wizz Air Abu Dhabi on the following routes:
- Nur-Sultan - Dubai, 14 flights (Air Astana - 7 flights on a daily basis on aircraft type A321LR/B767, Fly Dubai - 7 flights on a daily basis on aircraft type B737);
- Nur-Sultan - Sharjah, 4 flights (Fly Arystan - 2 flights on Fridays and Sundays by A320 aircraft, Air Arabia - 2 flights on Thursdays and Saturdays by A320/A321 aircraft);
- Almaty - Dubai, 17 flights (Air Astana - 10 daily flights by A321LR/B767, Fly Dubai - 7 daily flights by B737);
- Almaty - Abu Dhabi, 2 flights (Wizz Air Abu Dhabi - 2 flights on Mondays and Fridays by A320/A321 type aircraft);
- Almaty - Sharjah, 6 flights (Fly Arystan - 3 flights on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays by A320 aircraft, Air Arabia - 3 flights on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays by A320/A321 aircraft);
- Aktau - Dubai - 2 flights (Fly Arystan - 2 flights on Mondays and Thursdays by A320 aircraft);
- Shymkent - Dubai, 1 flight (Fly Arystan - 1 flight on Saturdays by A320 aircraft).
In addition, Qatar Airways is currently operating regular flights between Kazakhstan and Qatar en route Doha - Almaty on A320 aircraft with the following frequency 2 flights per week on Thursdays and Sundays.
The flights are operated in strict compliance with sanitary and epidemiological requirements and in accordance with the published schedule on the airline's website.