In accordance with the decisions of the Interdepartmental Commission on preventing the emergence and spread of coronavirus infection in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan regular passenger flights to Turkey and Poland have been opened.
Thus, to date 37 flights a week between Kazakhstan and Turkey are operated by Air Astana, SCAT, Fly Arystan, Turkish Airlines and Pegasus on the following routes:
- Nur-Sultan - Istanbul, 6 flights (Air Astana - 3 flights on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays on B737 aircraft type, Turkish Airlines - 3 flights on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays on A320N aircraft type);
- Nur-Sultan - Antalya, 2 flights (Air Astana - 2 flights on Tuesdays and Fridays by A320);
- Almaty - Istanbul, 10 flights (Air Astana - 5 flights on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays by A321, Turkish Airlines - 5 flights on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays by B737);
- Almaty - Antalya, 7 flights (Air Astana - 4 flights on Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays by A321, Turkish Airlines - 2 flights on Tuesdays and Fridays by B737, Pegasus - 1 flight per week on Tuesdays by B737);
- Shymkent - Istanbul, 1 flight (SCAT - 1 flight every Thursday on B737 aircraft);
- Aktau - Istanbul, 5 flights (SCAT - 3 flights on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays by B737 aircraft, Turkish Airlines - 2 flights on Tuesdays and Fridays by A321 aircraft);
- Aktobe - Istanbul, 2 flights (SCAT - 2 flights on Wednesdays and Saturdays by B737 aircraft);
- Turkestan - Istanbul, 4 flights (Fly Arystan - 2 flights on Fridays and Sundays by A320 aircraft, Turkish Airlines - 2 flights per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays by B737 aircraft).
Additionally, there are currently scheduled flights between Kazakhstan and Poland operated by LOT Airlines on the route Warsaw-Nur-Sultan with the frequency of 3 flights per week (2 flights from 10 January 2022) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The flights are operated in strict compliance with sanitary and epidemiological requirements and according to the published schedule on the airline's website.