The Air navigation department monitors the use of airspace and compliance with national legislation on the use of airspace.
Carries out certification of air navigation service providers in accordance with the Rules for certification and issuance of a certificate of air navigation service provider, as well as certification requirements for air navigation service providers (hereinafter - the Rules) in the following order:
- the applicant submits to the branches of the non-profit joint-stock company “State Corporation“ Government for Citizens ”(hereinafter - the state corporation) an application for a certificate of an air navigation services provider (hereinafter - an application) in the form according to Appendix 1 to the Rules and documents, according to the list of documents attached to an application for a certificate of an air navigation services provider as provided for in Annex 2 to the Rules;
- a state corporation checks the application and submitted documents for completeness, after which they are transferred to an authorized organization;
- an authorized organization reviews applications and documents within 6 (six) business days from the day they are received;
- based on the results of consideration of the application and documents, according to the list of documents attached to the application for a certificate of an air navigation service provider specified in Appendix 2 to the Rules, the authorized organization sends the applicant a decision on the application for a certificate of an air navigation service provider in the form in accordance with Appendix 3 to the Rules.
Air navigation department also carries out inspection checks in accordance with the Program of continuous oversight of certified air navigation service providers. The following areas are inspected by the Air navigation department:
- air traffic secvice (ATS);
- communication navigation surveillance (CNS);
- meteorological service (МЕТ);
- aeronautical information service (AIS);
- flight procedure design (PANS-OPS);
- cartography (MAP);
- search and rescue (SAR).
You can also follow the link http://www.ans.kz/ru/ais/eaip and familiarize yourself with the aeronautical information publication of the Republic of Kazakhstan (AIP). AIP contains all the necessary information on international and national aerodromes of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Information on aerodromes and heliports not intended for public use is available at http://www.ans.kz/AIP/Aerodromes/AD/AD/html_en/UA-frameset-en-KZ.html