The Department of Safety Analysis and Quality Assurance is primarily responsible for all matters concerning Safety and Quality Management within Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan JSC and performance risk in industry.
The Department’s goal is to manage and facilitate safety oversight of Civil Aviation in Kazakhstan in a fully ICAO compliant manner.
Department performs the following functions:
- Develops and maintains Safety Oversight System via State Safety Plan
- Supervises Quality Assurance of the processes within Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan JSC
- Performs assessments of safety oversight processes across the company
- Facilitates proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Performs/facilitates continuous hazard identification and safety risk analysis based on the performance of industry
- Implements strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks
- Tracks and monitors risk controls
- Maintains electronic risk database
- Provides periodic reports to Director General and to the industry on safety performance
- Implements and maintains safety occurrence reporting system
- Participates in aircraft incident investigations
- Administers any safety-related surveys
- Leads and promotes a positive safety culture including a healthy reporting culture, built on just culture which aims to differentiate between intentional and unintentional deviations. Applies just culture principles at all levels within the organization and industry
- Coordinates and communicates with international organizations on issues relating to safety.