The goal of Department is to develop sustainable cooperation with the International Aviation Organizations.
To ensure international cooperation in the field of Aviation Security, the Department concludes agreements and memorandums with foreign aviation organizations, based on mutually beneficial cooperation and trustful relationship. The Strategic Development and Stakeholder Management Department "Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan" works over constant cooperation with such organizations, as: International Civil Aviation Organization, European Aviation Safety Agency, International Air Transport Association, Organization of Civil Aviation of Great Britain on flights safety and aviation safety.
- Organise, coordinate, supervise and work on the strategic planning of AAK activities;
- Ensure implementation of advanced analysis, planning and forecasting methods in AAK;
- Promotion and implementation of programs and civil aviation projects.
The department performs the following functions to solve the assigned tasks within the approved authority:
- Organization, coordination, control and execution of works on development, approval, adjustment and monitoring of strategic and program documents of AAK;
- Organization, coordination, control and execution of work on the development of proposals to draft state programs in the field of civil aviation, strategic and operational plan of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the competence of AAC, as well as monitoring of their implementation;
- Interaction with civil aviation subjects in strategic planning and development of civil aviation;
- Development of cooperation agreements with international organizations and their updating;
- Organisation and holding of events with the participation of foreign organisations on topics in Kazakhstan, as well as coordination of participation and assistance in the preparation of AAK employees for participation in events with the participation of foreign partners;
- Execute other functions in cooperation with partners of foreign organisations assigned to the Department.
- Participation in the development of normative legal acts in the sphere of civil aviation on strategic planning;
- Participation in the development of documents regulating AAK activities.
"The Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan is a party to multilateral international agreements, including those in the field of aviation security:
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UK CAA)
AGREEMENT Between the Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan and the Department of Civil Aviation of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and Primary Sector of Aruba concerning Regulatory Oversight Functions and Duties