Due to the announcement of an outbreak of the new type of coronavirus infection COVID-19 in the People's Republic of China and in order to prevent the importation and spread of infection, as well as to protect the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the people of Kazakhstan, we kindly ask you to follow these preventive measures in order to protect your own health:
- check your body temperature at least twice a day, every day;
- ventilate the rooms at least twice a day;
- mop floors and wipe surfaces (wet cleaning) on a daily basis;
- wash hands with soap more often;
- use separate dishes, separate personal hygiene products (towel, soap, toothbrush, razors, etc.);
- people with fever should not visit public places and must seek medical attention in a timely manner;
Call 1406 and report any concerns regarding suspecting cases and insufficient medical care.
For further information about security in Kazakhstan:
The official website on measures taken to combat coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan - coronavirus2020.kz
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
See the CDC website for general COVID-19 information including information for travelers about COVID-19