The purpose of the Department of transportation is to control the quality of passenger, baggage, cargo and mail services, control the availability of certain types of services at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as control of documents regulating the rules of air transportation related to the department’s activities.
To ensure high quality standards of passenger, baggage, cargo and mail services at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Participation in the development of legal acts regulating the area of air transportation and civil aviation;
- Introduction of amendments and proposals in order to improve existing legislation on the development of civil aviation;
- Implementation of measures to coordinate and improve air transportation division;
- Improving the quality of passenger service;
- Timely response to requests from passengers regarding the quality of service and availability of services at the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Taking action on issues of accessibility of services in the airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Monitoring and administration of the «e-Freight» software;
- Introduction of advanced and innovative technologies in the field of passenger service (self-registration, baggage check - in, mobile applications).
- Taking measures to improve and enhance the technology of passenger service, baggage handling, mail and cargo;
- Consideration of complaints and claims from passengers, shippers and consignees of cargo and mail related to the activities of the Department of transportation;
- Control and supervision of compliance of the domestic and foreign carriers with the air traffic requirements;
- Participation in certification surveys, random and unscheduled inspections in the structural departments of the Administration;
- Participation in inspections of the programs of the ATC (Aviation training center) within the competence of the Department of transportation;
- Interaction with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) on issues related to the Department's activities;
- Interaction with foreign and domestic airlines operating flights to/from the Republic of Kazakhstan on issues related to the activities of the Department of transportation;
- Quality control and timely provision of cargo information in the «e-Freight» system;
- Monitoring the compliance of the «e-Freight» system with international standards and internal legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Department of transportation is always ready to discuss the development of culture and quality of service for passengers, mail, cargo and baggage with either airports of the Republic of Kazakhstan or domestic and international airlines operating on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In case of questions about the availability of services at airports and the quality of passenger service (including issues and complaints from passengers, shippers and consignees of cargo and mail related to the activities оf the Department of transportation), please feel free to send your letters to the following email address: email@example.com